Posted by Three On Saturday, November 27, 2010
We got a great opportunity to be a part of an amazing group of vendors who got together and planned/designed a mock wedding. The following pictures are just a snippet of what can be accomplished when we all work together. We got to work with Aunt Rene and our cousin Shelbi (who showed off their amazing talent as wedding planners). The weather was perfect and we couldn’t have asked for better colors in the leaves. One of our favorite photographers, Erin Woosley (who did Chandra’s wedding photography), was the event photographer! Obviously there is a reason we love her so much!
It is so much fun getting to work with family and friends. We sometimes can’t believe we call this “work”! 🙂 We were more than ecstatic about this shoot and even more excited about being able to show off our newest template, “Emmaline”! Emmaline Joy is elegant, earthy, and just so cute! We will be posting more pictures of the template and will also be introducing five more…so keep checking back!
We made individual s’mores kits so that guests would have everything they need to create the perfect treat. They were a lot of fun to make…but honestly…much more fun to eat! 🙂
Vendors that made the event possible:
- Events by Shelbi Rene: Rene Watten and Shelbi Rampy (EventsByShelbiRene.blogspot.com)
- Three by The Quill Pen: Marsha Bonneau, Aubrey Bonneau and Chandra Chen (www.quillpen3.com)
- Venue: Five Chimney Inn (www.historicestate.net)
- EE Photography: Erin Woolsey (ee-photography.com, eephotography.squarespace.com)
- Hair and Make-up: Joanna Cole
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Craig & Wendy Moore: (www.nothingbundtcakes.com; email@example.com)